Flos Carmeli (Aylesford Priory) Static Window Cling

Flos CarmeliKnown as 'The Friars', Aylseford Priory was founded by Carmelites in 1242. The order was forced out of the Priory during the Reformation and the buildings became a private home. The Friars returned in 1949. Meaning 'Flower of Carmel', Flos Carmelli is a Catholic hymn honouring Our Lady of Carmel. This stained glass is by Moira Forsyth, a prominent mid 19th century stained glass artist.
Code: 000831
Size: 5.3" x 7.3" / 13.5cm x 18.5cm
Sizes are given as width x height
Quantity :

Qty Items:


Worldpay Payments Processing

Visit Our

Stained Glass Roundel by Winged Heart

Main Website

Visit Our


Paperweight Site