Hunterian Museum

Stained glass designs available as 'Static Cling' window decorations

Hunterian Museum
The University of Glasgow’s Hunterian first opened in 1807 and is the oldest museum in Scotland. The Hunterian houses many of the works of Charles Rennie Mackintosh, including the Mackintosh house featuring interiors from Mackintosh’s home. In the mid-1890s these wonderful posters were produced by ‘the Four’ - himself, his wife Margaret, her sister, Frances and Frances’ husband, James. These bold compositions, often with symbolic meanings, announced the arrival of the new design group. These designs are exclusive to the Hunterian Museum and are available from their gift shop.

Please rollover the images below to see an enlarged version of that static window cling above.

Qty Items:

Total:

Worldpay Payments Processing

Visit Our

Stained Glass Roundel by Winged Heart

Main Website

Visit Our

Paperweight

Paperweight Site